Hello blogging my old friend. I've come to blog you once again. No promises I won't break your heart, but I likely never had it in the first place, so, there's that.
This feels good to write. Chronic illness/disease = literally fighting for your life. You feel like expired milk, yesterday's bread, clearance bin reject hell. It's grim, to say the least. I've put off writing about this for long enough, even though so many thoughts rattle around in my head about this throughout the day. I don't always have the chance/capacity to type this out (it's taken me a couple of days to finish this single blog post), but I want to advocate for my fellow brothers and sisters with chronic illness by shedding some light on every aspect of how we live. I'll do so throughout this summer (and perhaps beyond?). If you don't know me well, you're about to. I'm going to explain everything (medical/non medical), and I'll update every couple of days. I'll try to respond to all comments, and I welcome your questions. I may take a bit longer to respond, particularly when I start questioning what happens with this season of Orange Is The New Black. Let's cross our fingers that they don't make another "magical Norma," because what the hell was that last year, and sketchy surprise prison tattoos? DON'T THEY KNOW I'M SICK AND BINGE WATCH THAT CRAP? You guys.
So yes, my blogging this summer is going to be like that 600 minutes program you did as a kid, only you can't recycle those minutes for an Accelerated Reader test later on in the year. Handle your scandal, y'all.
Until next time, stay cool, my babies!
Teasers for the future: Hospital Stays! First Dates! What's (Medically) Wrong with Leslie! Where in the World Carmen San Diego REALLY is!
Teasers for the future: Hospital Stays! First Dates! What's (Medically) Wrong with Leslie! Where in the World Carmen San Diego REALLY is!

ah! so happy to hear you are are writing again! you have such a positive voice despite the heavy subject matter, which I think is relatable. You'll give everyone such a great insight on what you and others go through on a daily basis. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ericka!!! You're the best, and I miss you like woah <3
ReplyDelete